Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RCHEW

Billing don't know what I need to know about cost and billing period

I like to know more about billing did not see what the overall price is or what the billing cycle is or its cost exactly.  How much can I do fo free as well did not actual know with this I want to as much as possible for as little as possible for the next 14 months.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Billing don't know what I need to know about cost and billing period

There are many free channels. Some subscription channels do let you watch some limited material without a subscription.

I would STRONGLY suggest go to the WEB SITES of services you are interested in. Do NOT ever subscribe through Roku or other 3rd party. Always subscribe DIRECTLY to a service using their WEB SITE.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Billing don't know what I need to know about cost and billing period

@RCHEW, the cost to use a Roku device can easily be $0; there is no mandatory fee.  There's plenty of free "channels" out there, but don't expect to receive cable channels or even over the air channels without paying and of course things like Netflix, Paramount, Peacock, etc. are going to cost money.

If you're not going to subscribe to anything through Roku there's no need to add a payment method to your Roku account, although they don't exactly make that obvious.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos