Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lu61

An unknown charge in my pay pal account

Jump to solution

I have been charged in my pay pal account, $9.84 for almost a year from The Roku Channel, Inc. but it doesn’t show that I have any active subscriptions, what should I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: A unknown charge in my pay pal account

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lu61.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you have been charged to your PayPal account from a channel you don't recall subscribing to. 

We recommend verifying that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My subscriptions
  2. This page shows your subscriptions managed by Roku and options to either update them or turn off auto-renew to cancel them

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you are still unable to locate the charges to your account, the best option is to contact our Accounts and Billing team for further assistance. They are our dedicated team for these types of concerns. Kindly navigate to Accounts, Payments, & Subscriptions to reach them.

Please let us know if you have other inquiries that need assistance. We'd be happy to help you further.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: A unknown charge in my pay pal account

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lu61.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you have been charged to your PayPal account from a channel you don't recall subscribing to. 

We recommend verifying that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My subscriptions
  2. This page shows your subscriptions managed by Roku and options to either update them or turn off auto-renew to cancel them

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you are still unable to locate the charges to your account, the best option is to contact our Accounts and Billing team for further assistance. They are our dedicated team for these types of concerns. Kindly navigate to Accounts, Payments, & Subscriptions to reach them.

Please let us know if you have other inquiries that need assistance. We'd be happy to help you further.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos