Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon prime movie purchased

I recently purchased a Amazon prime movie with my phone. It's not reflected on Roku. Unable to watch it on Roku. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Amazon prime movie purchased

Any movie your bought through your Prime account will be listed under My Stuff/ purchases when you open up the Prime Video channel on your Roku. This has nothing to do with Roku. Do you have the Prime Video channel installed on your Roku? Which Roku model do you have? Did you purchase this movie using the Amazon app for your phone? Does it show in your recent purchases? Does it play on your phone? Laptop? Tablet? Explain what you mean by "unable to watch it".

0 Kudos
42rocks

I had Apple TV the second version for years, purchased movies on Amazon. Just got Roku and these purchased movies are not showing up under the My Stuff link, all have disappeared.  Please help it was a good collection I assumed would transfer from Apple TV to Roku 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@42rocks, I think you should contact Amazon.  It would be unfortunate/ridiculous if you only "own" those movies on an Apple device, but it's really up to Amazon.  Are you certain you're logging into the same Amazon account on both devices?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos