Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanaD
Reel Rookie

Adding Starz promotion to Roku account

Adding a Roku promotion for 99 cents.  I was charged 9.48.  Roku says contact Starz, Starz says it’s a Roku promotion?? How do I solve this?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding Starz promotion to Roku account

Maybe @Hector-Roku can help, but you should note that if you've ever taken advantage of one of these promotions in the past you're not eligible for it anymore and you'll be charged the full price.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @DanaD, thank you for reaching out about this! This promotion is available for new eligible customers. Have you possibly been subscribed to STARZ in the past? Please let us know; we eagerly await your response.

0 Kudos
RobP1

Added Starz and a few others at the promotional rate today. Only to be charged full price. Did not see anything in terms and agreement saying previous offers invalidates this promotion. Roku sent an email and posted it on my account page.  Phone support says nothing they can do. Will not take the bait again. Deceptive and dishonest by Roku. 

0 Kudos
DanaD
Reel Rookie

I agree😢

0 Kudos