Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magatha

Added Britbox via Roku under an email that isn't my email

Jump to solution

Mom bought a condo that came with a TV.  I added Britbox, unfortunately, I didn't reset the TV until it was too late.  Now that subscription is tied to an email address I don't have access to.  

Main concern:  How do I cancel this??  My credit card is tied to another person's account.  I cannot find any way to contact Roku to remedy my error.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Added Britbox via Roku under an email that isn't my email

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Magatha.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to remove your payment information from the email to which you don't have access. We're happy to help you out.

The only way to remove a payment method is by logging in to your Roku account, which you don't have access to. To expedite resolving your issue, we highly suggest contacting our Accounts and billing support team for further assistance. They can help you straighten this out because they are our experts on issues like this. You may navigate to Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to reach them via Phone, Email, and Chat.

For future reference, you may visit this support FAQ on How to remove the payment method from your Roku account.

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Added Britbox via Roku under an email that isn't my email

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Magatha.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to remove your payment information from the email to which you don't have access. We're happy to help you out.

The only way to remove a payment method is by logging in to your Roku account, which you don't have access to. To expedite resolving your issue, we highly suggest contacting our Accounts and billing support team for further assistance. They can help you straighten this out because they are our experts on issues like this. You may navigate to Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to reach them via Phone, Email, and Chat.

For future reference, you may visit this support FAQ on How to remove the payment method from your Roku account.

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos