Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental App Clicking and Money Paid

So I’m very saddened to know Roku doesn’t support or care about their customers. There had to be some type of accidental click on an NBA League pass free trial. I see the amount on my bill the same day it was charged by Roku and I  call to inform them this had to be a mistake because I get NBA League pass through the NBA app and don’t need a free trial because I pay yearly. 
Customer service didn’t care. Response: it’s been billed - so sad too bad, we’re not going to refund. 
NBA League pass is prepaid on Roku and while I caught this on the first day of the subscription it didn’t matter.  Basically, I’m duplicating service. But Roku was paid. Sad. 😔 

NBA League pass said it’s up to Roku. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Accidental App Clicking and Money Paid

Hi, @Monibubbles.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us about the accidental purchase, and we also apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. No worries, we're here to help.

To cancel the subscription:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to My Subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew
    Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

To avoid any future accidental purchases, we suggest adding a PIN to your account.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Under Device settings, select PIN/Parental controls
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN

Furthermore, you may also visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos