Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lanarae

A question but highly irate on a pending $23.97 charge happening now that i did not do!

Jump to solution

Not

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Pending $23.97 charge happening now that i did not do!

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lanarae.

We see that you have been credited with an unrecognized charge to your Roku account. Rest assured that we'll help you sort it out. 

If you have unrecognized charges to your Roku account and you want to dispute the charges immediately, we highly recommend getting in touch with our Accounts and billing support team for further assistance. They are our experts and can handle these types of concerns to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Feel free to review any unfamiliar charges here: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account.

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lanarae.

We see that you have been credited with an unrecognized charge to your Roku account. Rest assured that we'll help you sort it out. 

If you have unrecognized charges to your Roku account and you want to dispute the charges immediately, we highly recommend getting in touch with our Accounts and billing support team for further assistance. They are our experts and can handle these types of concerns to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Feel free to review any unfamiliar charges here: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account.

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

You guys have charged my card several times before and now for things I did not approve of and I will like a refund.  

0 Kudos