Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goofus
Streaming Star

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

...but why on God's good earth is the "workaround" ALWAYS on the users?!  I am SICK TO DEATH of this "Roku bad software noooooo, must have users troubleshoot their own issues".

It's INSANE.  And you guys posting your own personal fixes completely diminishes the fact that 100% of these problems are CAUSED BY ROKU!!!

So, what I'm doing as I type this (king of multitasking) is ordering a DTV box from Amazon, it will go into HDMI 2 on my ROKU TV, at which point this POS RokuTV will become a monitor only serving as a viewer for my GoogleTV box, Fire Cube, and antenna.

Roku can kiss my antenna.

CarleenF
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The workaround stated does not work for me. Just bought this tv 2 days ago! Scan shows 68 cable channels every time; program guide shows 9 most times, after a couple of scans it showed 32 cable channels. Whether I hide or unhide streaming, I can't get my local cable channels to show. 2 other TVs in the home hooked to same cable show all 68 channels.

• Software OS/version:12.0.0 build 4190-CH
Onikki
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Re scan doesn't work. I did a factory reset to start from ground zero. And it didn't work either. My scan resulted 110 channels but only 24 show even with hidden streaming channels.

jrkenn
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Mine is fixed now so it looks like whatever happened is resolved.

0 Kudos
moondance
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still not resolved for me! This is getting annoying.

Jump to solution

Same issue. Both my Roku TV's at the same time. Hisense 65in and Westinghouse 55in

0 Kudos
bohratom
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

My TCL 43 4K still fubar as it only shows half of my QAM256 channels as most of the HD channels are now longer shown. Before I do a rescan I'm going to follow this thread and others tonight and hope its fixed. 

0 Kudos
Dryad71
Reel Rookie

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

Sorry but every time there is an issue like this, and it's often, you ask us all to get this information from hard to reach areas of our devices and that's just dumb. Most of us aren't going to do the work for you. 

The antenna and Live Roku stations aren't syncing. You guys stopped syncing them without workarounds several times. We complied and did the workarounds. Yet it still keeps happening for this specific issue. 

ALSO mine doesn't sync the correct time/channels on the guide for local or Roku channels anymore. Despite all the workarounds for the past few months. My guide right now says it's 3am. Yesterday. And tells me what's on yesterday at 3am. Been that way for months and nothing fixes it. 

Also, "no information" shows up for every single local antenna station. We never know what is on.

Forget resets. We've done them. Literally moved and set up every TV again. Still, nothing changes. 

I'm about to buy new TV's with new service and Roku isn't on the list. I'm done. It's not worth it anymore.

Figure it out. 

Amberjeanr
Reel Rookie

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

Roku TV

atch

ree

Issue report tracker

Model: 5319X - Roku TV

Serial number: 2N00GY440735 (8C578G440735)

Software version: 12.0.0 • build 4182-12

GC version: 9.5.513

Timestamp: 2023-08-18T05:02:48Z

Please use issue ID 35-330-062 to report the current issue.

Live TV

pandora

store

Spotify

оК

ÓN

¡RACIAS letro

Press

to watch free

ROKU

NICTELIV

SHOUTIME

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue but had to disconnect my network to get local channels. I came here to make a post but it's good to know it is not just my setup. 

0 Kudos