Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chayes1616

I just want to email customer service. Is that possible?

Is there a way to email Roku tv? I can’t remember my password and the email is an address from my previous college, and, since I am no longer a student, I can’t access the account. How do I contact them to see how to rectify this? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I just want to email customer service. Is that possible?

@Chayes1616 

Unless you need access to that old email account (which is your Roku Account) in order to cancel/manage subscriptions, it may just be easier to just Factory Reset your RokuTV (press and hold reset button for 15-30 sec), and create a new Roku account (use a new email address).

However, if you really need to contact Roku, then start at the Roku Contact Us page  https://support.roku.com/contactus and select "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions".

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Mriguy
Binge Watcher

Re: I just want to email customer service. Is that possible?

I think it is absolutely awful and ridiculous how difficult this company makes it to contact Customer Service in the form of a direct email. The required steps and links filter out any attempts to email them directly about reporting an issue. The most wretched model of "Customer Service" I have ever encountered with a modern company.