Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashveld20

Signed up for the 3 month Paramount+ free trial. Only got 7 days

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me....the way you've had it advertised is really deceiving!!

I'm not happy with the service at all, if I'm not able to get a refund for already charging my account yesterday.....then the tv...and everything else is going back to the store, and I'll buy something that doesn't lie, or have faulse advertisements. Fraud.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Signed up for the 3 month Paramount+ free trial. Only got 7 days

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ashveld20!

We apologize for the experience and want to help you get things sorted out as quickly as possible.

Our accounts and billing team will collaborate with you to resolve any refund-related concerns. You may provide us with more detailed information regarding your problem by contacting our Roku support team and selecting the Account, Payments, and Subscriptions option for further assistance.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Signed up for the 3 month Paramount+ free trial. Only got 7 days

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ashveld20!

We apologize for the experience and want to help you get things sorted out as quickly as possible.

Our accounts and billing team will collaborate with you to resolve any refund-related concerns. You may provide us with more detailed information regarding your problem by contacting our Roku support team and selecting the Account, Payments, and Subscriptions option for further assistance.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator