Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cas2017

Re: How to talk to someone for unauthorized charges?

Jump to solution

When selecting my issue ROKU is stating that they cannot find this charge on my account, however, the Charge is listed as Roku for CBS

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Have you logged into your account at my.roku.com/account  and checked your subscriptions and purchases?  If the charge is not there it is NOT from Roku but someone else using that as a cover.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@jr42 wrote:

I have an unauthorized charge for britbox on my account today. I did not order this. I have not received an email confirming an order, and can't get anyone on phone from roku. How do I fix this? Reporting to bank as fraud now.

I did not order you Roku

[personal information removed] y'all took 1898 out of my account for what

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I did not authorize a Roku charge at this time please refund my money back my card has been hacked so I will not order anything until my card is straightening out so can I get some assisting please your turly 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @patricialewis11

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. 

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Noneatall
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You cannot get any support from Roku.

0 Kudos
Tricia53

Jump to solution

I have unauthorized purchase on my account how do l get that problem solved 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tricia53,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mg8

Jump to solution

I have had someone doing unauthorized charges on my roku card. Fist when I was paying with pay pal and I had to cancel that, now it just says ROKU CHANNEL. I only subscribe to Discovery and my roku account does not show any other outside charges and yet for 2 months now roku has been charging me 5.98 and I do not know why. Please STOP this charge and refund me the 2 months.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @mg8

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos