Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: How to talk to someone for unauthorized charges?

Jump to solution

Hey @Anonymous

Thanks for the post.

To make sure you're contacting legitimate support from Roku, we highly recommend reaching out to them through this link: http://support.roku.com/contactus. As mentioned above, choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jennies

Jump to solution

This link does not help at all. I would like to speak to support personally to resolve my issue properly so it does not happen again.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jennies

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

If you click the link above and choose the appropriate option related to your concern on the drop-down menu, you will be routed to a screen where you will be asked how you would like to contact customer service, and it does include phone support.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Your "click" down the box on the customer support page is not helpful at all. We need to be able to talk to a live person and not scammers! I'm beginning to believe that you are all involved with the scams. 

0 Kudos
JPicotte

Jump to solution

The suggested method does not work if it doesn't recognize the billing issue, please provide a contact path that can provide a solution.

0 Kudos
Sydney59

Jump to solution

I have a charge that's been there for months titled: Tony for Herring 4899. I would like it cancelled, I have no idea what it's for. 

0 Kudos
Jeana

Jump to solution

Money is being debited from account and this needs to stop

please call me ASAP at

0 Kudos
123-987
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m starting to think that Roku is one big scam!!! What happened to ‘customer service’? 
Very disappointed with Roku 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING!!!!! Your drop down box option does not work! It does not take care of the issues that everyone is having. Obviously by now, you know that there are major scams going on and we are just wanting the "real" ROKU to reach out to all of us to help get things straightened out. I have even seen the scammers phone numbers on several entries on here. It's to the point that we have no idea who is really ROKU and who are scammers! ROKU has great products, but they are creating a public relations nightmare by not addressing this issue with real live people! Mark my words, bad reviews can ruin a company and it sounds to me like ROKU is headed down that path! Very Discouraged and Dissatisfied Consumer!

0 Kudos
Meskee

Jump to solution

I have tried that link you keep posting and it does NOTHING but put me into a loop!!  I had to press fraud charges on my bank acct. to make this stop!!!  Thanks alot.