Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
all1

no connection to WiFi; was before; not showing any networks; tried inputing network and password;

worked before; once I had to unplug router; plugged back it and roku worked; now not working; unplugged router & plugged back; unplugged Roku and plugged back; no networks showing; put in my network and password; still not working.  Any suggestions before I give up on Roku?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: no connection to WiFi; was before; not showing any networks; tried inputing network and password

@all1 

Depending on your Roku model number and router settings, could just be a misconfiguration.

The Roku model can be found under Settings/System/About.

If you have a Streaming Stick and showing no networks (your own and/or neighbors) then your may just have a defective Long Range Wireless receiver (LRWR) cable.

If you have some other Roku device and again, showing no networks at all, could be a wireless module failure, or a router issue.

----

If you have a mobile hotspot available, try enabling it, restarting the Roku device, and see if the hotspot shows up under the available networks.  If you are able to see and connect to the hotspot, then narrowing down to a network/router issue rather than device issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.