Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thekidfrompluto
Reel Rookie

Roku streaming stick loses connection to WiFi

About every 15 minutes my Roku disconnects from my WiFi and everything else connected to the WiFi works fine. I’ve tried contacting Roku “support” 3 times today and they have been completely unhelpful. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RonGuilmet

Re: Roku streaming stick loses connection to WiFi

Same here. I just bought the 4K. It worked for about a week. Now every 15 minutes it loses connection. I also cannot use the remote. I have to unplug it and replug it back in. I’ve tried everything that these forum suggest. I’ve restarted my Wi-Fi router. Reset the stick. Reconnected to stick to the Wi-Fi. Nothing seems to work. I’m thinking these sticks are bad and I should’ve done some research. 

0 Kudos

I’ve been having the same issue for the past month. There needs to be a software update or something. It’s annoying to keep setting up connection. I want to trash this tv at this point 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching us here and we'd like to learn more about this. To check if it helps, try connecting your device to a different network, such as a mobile hotspot.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.