Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku stick not connecting to wifi

I have a roku stick and yesterday the wifi connection stopped working. I have two other roku tvs in the house and they work with the wifi. I know I am putting in the right password for the wifi. No I can not pull the TV in manually to the wifi box. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku stick not connecting to wifi

Hello @Cassijackson

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Try these simple tips and troubleshooting steps as this may help with the connectivity issue:
1. Restart your router (even if other devices have no problem finding and connecting).
2. Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart
3. Find and connect to your network via Settings> Network > Set up the connection
If that doesn't fix it, try disconnecting the power to your Roku for a few seconds. When it comes back up, see if you then can set up the network connection.

For more information on troubleshooting connectivity issues, please refer to this link: How to connect your Roku® streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi® or Ethernet | Official Roku ...
Let us know if there's any difference after.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos