Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DHOHL

ROKU ULTRA boxes suddenly dont work

We have 3 ROKU Ultra boxes and none are receiving a signal since 4 days ago... They run on WIFI which I have triple confirmed is working.  If it was one box I would suspect the ROKU Ultra box... but not all three.  I contacted, Internet provider, Frontier and they say all their systems are working properly and referred us back to you.  I am amazed that a company this size has no phone number for live tech support.  I wont buy from you again until you do. My account is up to date and paid as agreed. 

YP007R349371

YP001K398318

YP00GN920240

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU ULTRA boxes suddenly dont work

Three boxes not working would certainly point to something about your network in spite of what Frontier is telling you.  "None are receiving a signal"?  Can you explain that further?  When you scan for networks from Settings->Network->Set up connection none appear or only yours doesn't appear?  Can you connect one to your router with an Ethernet cable and set it up for a wired connection to see what happens?

"My account is up to date and paid as agreed." - this doesn't really mean anything.  There's no such thing as "Roku service" that one would have to pay for to get a Roku device to work.  There's plenty of paid subscriptions for various content, but you don't even need a payment method attached to your account to access plenty of free content.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos