Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coronach
Reel Rookie

Re: Not connecting to wireless Internet

Hi, and thank you for your kindness in replying. I must advise you that I am what must be considered elderly and not at all au fait with technology, therefore, most of what you mention has no meaning for me 🙁 What I do know is that the replacement Vodafone router for our upgraded broadband is exactly the same as the previous model with which there was no issue connecting the Roku box (however old the device). Furthermore, there are many 'threads' all over the Internet from Vodafone Broadband users about their inability to connect their Roku devices, but seemingly none from users of other broadband providers - borne out by the fact that I can apparently connect to Sky, BT, Talk Talk, EE et al, all owned by my neighbours. I feel Vodafone are 'fobbing me off' by directing me to Roku for a resolution to this issue which I firmly believe is their problem to solve, although I accept that my lack of understanding gives me no grounds to prove this is the case. I suspect I will end up ditching the Roku box in favour of another streaming box, which is a shame because it provided everything I needed. Thank you again for your time 😊

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.