Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura76
Reel Rookie

No service and screen stuck

Any Report on system wide outage announced on 12/7/21? Still have no service and screen is stuck on setting up wireless connection. Can't even get to the home screen???

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: No service and screen stuck

Hello @Laura76

We're here to help!

Could you tell us specifically the issue you're running into? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? A photo of your TV screen would be a great help as well.

With more information, we can assist you further. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Aydden

i have the same problem. well something like that. my roku tv is stuck on on the step where you have to connect your wifi. (this happens when you reset/reboot your roku tv. one of the steps). it says to set up wireless wifi and i have tried to with the right password but it doesnt work. error 0.14.50 pops up. or it says to restart tv but i have already done that and it brings me back to the same set up wireless tv screen. and then i have the same issue. i have factory reset it, restarted it and rebooted it and nothing works. i changed the batteries to my controller and still nothing works. it even gave me the option “connect to the internet later” but when i click it, nothing happens. it doesn’t work. pls respond back.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Aydden

Thanks for the post.

For more specific information about that error code, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: Set up or fix your internet connection

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos