Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gbigsurf1

After hurricane Milton I cannot connect to My WIFI

I have a strong signal from both wireless routers, Passwords have been verified multiple times, but I cannot get the unit to connect. Even when the Ulra is searching for a network, sometimes it takes forever. I'm lost on what to do.

Thx Johnny G

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: After hurricane Milton I cannot connect to My WIFI

@Gbigsurf1  I'd recommend you install WiFi Analyzer for Android or something similar if you use an iPhone. Once installed it will show how many others are using the same channel/band and if congested, log into the router and change to a less congested channel. If that doesn't work, you might need to do a hard reset on the router and modem. I'm going to assume you use a surge protector for both devices; if not, its possible one or both were damaged when the power returned. Hope that helps

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.