Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashleann84
Reel Rookie

Maybe I didn't ask the question the right way about my account earlier?

Jump to solution

Can anyone please give me any info on how to remove a roku chime doorbell camera from one account, as it wasn't supposed to even exist anymore, and add it onto my actual current Roku account that has all my other devices added already. They're Roku TVs, but some have made it seem possible to do. Please and thank you 🙏🏻

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Maybe I didn't ask the question the right way about my account earlier?

Jump to solution

Well, I saw your other post before this one.  So to be clear, it's the doorbell camera that you'd like to change the linked account on, not the TV that you'd like to change?

If that's the case, you need to unlink the camera from its current Roku account, factory reset it, and then link it to the new account.

How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Maybe I didn't ask the question the right way about my account earlier?

Jump to solution

Well, I saw your other post before this one.  So to be clear, it's the doorbell camera that you'd like to change the linked account on, not the TV that you'd like to change?

If that's the case, you need to unlink the camera from its current Roku account, factory reset it, and then link it to the new account.

How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.