Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cassidyj20

VLive and Weverse

Channel Request: 

Can VLive and Weverse apps be made available on roku for streaming/download? 
#Weverse #VLive

18 REPLIES 18
LilAshleyWorld
Reel Rookie

Re: VLive and Weverse

Fr I want to see it on my tv too

Kimbo0124

Yes I really want Roku to add it too! 

Normales3

Yeah Can u guys added please most of us don’t like using our phones to watch it I want to be able to watch while I see it on the tv instead of plugging in my computer to stream it on the tv 😭🤚

Francia

Please! 

kthnxybe

I concur. Both VLive and Weverse now have apps available for other platforms such as Samsung TV.  It's really very much needed for Roku as VLive in particular has content that they do not allow to be cast via Airplay or similar. 

Yeah, I agree they add that as an app for tv I'm tired of using that app on my phone it drains my battery

Defsy80

I had to buy a Chromecast because the official vlive site says it’s supported. It does work for the video but Chromecast has an issue with casting subtitles as well. I love my Roku so much more, way easier to use. Might want to place the request on vlive’s site as well, I have read that companies are often the ones developing apps for the different devices...

Yes please add !!!!!

Jimerick

Please add it!!!