Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CeeKay
Binge Watcher

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

There’s all kinds of shows in my feed that I never asked for.

I’ve given up on it - LOL!

0 Kudos
pjtarheel

Jump to solution

Sorry - but why in the world is there not simply an “unfollow” option under the show in My Feed?  Having to go search for the show elsewhere to unfollow it is bizarrely ridiculous. Legit one of the worst design choices I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying a lot. 😳

Jamy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@pjtarheel wrote:

Sorry - but why in the world is there not simply an “unfollow” option under the show in My Feed?  Having to go search for the show elsewhere to unfollow it is bizarrely ridiculous. Legit one of the worst design choices I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying a lot. 😳

Usually it's a pretty simple process, but for some weird reason, you have to use that complicated process for certain shows and movies. I have no idea why it's like that.

sheripides
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. I’ve taken every Roku Support suggestion, and all suggestions mentioned in this thread, including resetting my device, and those show episodes are still in My Feed. 

Beyond frustrating.

CeeKay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yeah, I gave up some time ago.

Decided to just forget about it.

🙂

sheripides
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That's where I'm at with things, as well. Seems like they may be uninterested in addressing or fixing the issue.

Bethanyt

Jump to solution

I just did it! So go to the search nar on your home screen and search for the movie,tv show,etc. Once you fond it select it and go down the line till it says "unfollow this tv show" and then hit ok and it's done! No more annoying listing or notifications!! 

Jump to solution

When Roku got rid of "My Feed" and changed it to "Saved List" sometime in October, all of the items on the save list that I can't unfollow are Netflix movies. I had added them to my feed before the switch and when it switched over to save list, nothing works to unfollow them. There is no unfollow option at all no matter how I look them up and using the * button does nothing but make a popping noise. I successfully removed all other movies and TV series from other channels from the save list using the proper procedure, but the Netflix ones remain. A glitch in the system.

0 Kudos
kkdor

Jump to solution

The suggested solution only works for certain shows,  there are some shows that are impossible to remove from “my stuff “. Extremely frustrating

0 Kudos