Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

This works, thanks 

0 Kudos
Sackattack
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Roku engineers. Just add feature to hit “*” in feed on an item and allow user to remove that way. Come on…you can do it!!

IW61

Jump to solution

Using the Search feature worked. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mommyfor7
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have been doing ALL of the suggestions for weeks. The program, that I NEVER watched or added, is still there.  Thank you

CianGal
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have 4 TV shows that showed up in my feed when I never searched for them in the first place. In my feed (under the picture of the show) it says “follow on Roku”. When I find them in the “search” location it’s the same thing. It’s very frustrating 

mommyfor7
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I feel your frustration. Doesn't seem to be a way to remove them and never put it there to begin with nor did I ever search for it. Trying to see if there is a way to totally empty MY FEED and begin again

0 Kudos
CeeKay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. There are a couple of shows that I never watched or added in my feed. The trick of searching for the show name and then unfollowing doesn’t work for these particular shows. 

When I search for them by name, there is no Unfollow option. And there is only a follow option. Clicking on follow, and then clicking on unfollow doesn’t work. The shows are still there!

Kind of frustrating…

mommyfor7
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

There has to be a way to resolve this and I'm so frustrated by it. I am willing to empty all of my feed if that is even possible. I NEVER watched ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. No, noone else in my house did either. I can't get it out of my feed. No I can';t choose unfollow because it doesn't say I am following. In;y option is to follow and I've tried that dozens of times. Then later unfollow. No its still there. Why is this such an issue??

CeeKay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I hear you! I'm in the same situation with a few shows that I never watched, added or wanted. I would like to empty my feed also, because this is kind of annoying. 

0 Kudos
JosephP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is not very intuitive, to say the least but it is easily done if you know how.

Go to My Feed, scroll down until you see TV Shows - Brows TV Shows to watch and follow. Click that and then look for the show you wish to remove. Click on that show and you'll then see the menu which includes the choice to unfollow. Click unfollow and then you will see that the tv show that you couldn't remove no longer has its tile in My Feed.

0 Kudos