Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjwaller

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

@SMC123 wrote:

If "unfollow" doesn't appear on your home screen's "my feed" list of shows, then go into the SEARCH feature of Roku, manually add each show you want to remove from your feed, and when the show appears on the SEARCH page, click on the show, then select "unfollow this TV show" from the SEARCH feature (will appear under the listing of seasons).

Roku engineers, you should be able to fix this, right?  Because this is not at all user-friendly.  Thanks!

This method worked for me. And I agree, it is not at all user-friendly! But since I'm posting this comment on Sept. 7, 2021, and this problem has been on-going for more than two years, I guess the Roku engineers don't see this as something they need to fix.

Pennybinker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That sounds like my kind of backdoor get around as in my brain is saying that has to work!!! Excellent that it worked for you. And gives me to courage to follow a show to see later if it falls down a hole and hides unfollow. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I had searched everywhere on the Roku tips and other helps but neglected to come to the website and search the community. Once I got here it was a wrap. Done deal. This was the very help that I needed thank you so vey much.

0 Kudos
NotOnRYet

Jump to solution

This is my exact problem. I followed Mystery 101, which was listed as a Tv show. It’s actually a series of movies so in the interim it looks like they deleted the TV show entry and made a movie entry for it. So, now when I search for Mystery 101 all the movies come up, but not the tv show, so I can’t unfollow. When I click on the sho in my feed I also get the “*Not on Roku yet” message at the top of the screen. Very frustrating. HELP ME ROKU!

pamarama

Jump to solution

Your solutions don't work. I have no option to Unfollow an episode on the list. I never would have followed just ine episode of Outer Limits anyway, but that's what is in the feed, along with the option to buy the single episode from only Apple (many other apps have this show/episode). It's been on the feed for years, so I suppose I need to close the acct and start over with a whole new acct? Or just let it irritate me forever. Maybe you could add a " clear my feed" option as I don't seem to be the only one with this issue.

0 Kudos
chanal5230
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Do a search from the main menu for the movie/tv show you wish to unfollow.  Once it comes up just arrow over to the networks to choose from and it will be at the bottom of options on the left. I wish I could add a photo. 

0 Kudos
ericrudd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

NOT IF THE SHOW IS NO LONGER CARRiED on the Roku!!!!!!!!

ericrudd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You cannot unfollow a show that has been discontinued on the Roku. It simply never shows up in a search. 

that is the problem many of us have had for years. 

mommyfor7
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I've followed all suggestions. STILL remains!!

0 Kudos
mommyfor7
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yes that is true for most but have been trying to remove one for months and no in this case, There is no unfollow at all AND I never added it in the first place