Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tzedekh
Channel Surfer

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

To bring my saga to a close, "Diagnosis: Murder" finally appeared on Roku, so I was able to remove it from My Feed. Roku really should fix this issue. It could easily happen again. On the description page for any entry there should always be an unfollow option, even if the film or TV show is no longer available. 

Tess2

Jump to solution

@tzedekh
Try going online to the content provider you initially used to add Diagnostic Murder to your Roku grid.
For example was it hulu tubi plutotv primevideo philo...? Those were some of tiles/icons I saw when I searched and clicked Follow on Roku. Instead of clicking OK, I decided to back ALL the way out.
But if so, log into that account then look to see if by chance there's something like Recently Watched, View History, Remove from list etc. and remove the program from there.
Seems there are limited options to troubleshoot concerns. Hope this idea helps.

0 Kudos
tzedekh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks, @Tess2, for the suggestions, but my specific problem has been solved, although the underlying issue -- how to remove ("unfollow") a film or TV show that's no longer available on Roku -- hasn't been fixed. 

Bunter1031
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Should be simple but some shows do not have the unfollow option...

mimz

My Feed loads and plays wrong episode

Jump to solution

Hi! I hope I'm posting on the right board.

I've had a bug for a while where My Feed will tell me a new episode is available, and will list the correct season and episode in the feed (on the first screen). However, when I "click" on that new episode (either right arrow or OK button), the next screen will consistently display a random season and episode, not the one that was "just added for free with subscription" and listed in the feed.

I've got a Roku Streaming Stick 3800X. I've tried contacting Roku support via chat, but they were unhelpful and I don't have all day to spend with their slow reply speed, doing basic troubleshooting that I already did on my own when this issue started months ago.

Has anyone else had this issue? The device isn't completely unusable, but this is still a pretty big problem for one of Roku's major features to have.

0 Kudos
Ssoto
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The solution provided by Roku was helpful, but why is the second option—which is easier—available only for movies and not for TV series?

SheLaman

Jump to solution

They literally explain it to you. I just did it to remove Chips and Arrow. Search for each show. Whether on roku or not it will show up. Go to show you've chosen then click right and it will show you what seasons are available and where it Philo, Hulu etc. In the season list is follow/unfollow. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Tammybyu
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The problem is that you cannot unfollow something you didn’t follow to begin with. The shows that need to be deleted showed up on their own, therefore they were never followed to begin with. 

OurFeed

Jump to solution

We had this exact situation. It was stuck there for years without the ability to “unfollow”. It just changed to “not yet on Roku”. 

Against all logic, we just went to search (we left “my feed”) and searched on the show. Even though it was supposedly now “not on Roku yet” it showed in the search and when we selected it, it had a choice to unfollow it. 

I hope this works for others. We never expected it to work!!!

0 Kudos
Shepfam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Unfollow does not appear as an option for AHS trust me is adults want to watch it we will find it we do not need the skins on the roku home page offer a solution that works.

0 Kudos