Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Ad or have a lock for children

The ads are showing children shows that I don’t find appropriate for my 3 year old. Then there is a meltdown when I say no. I understand ads may be necessary but we should be able to remove them if they are inappropriate or not relevant. Or have an option to lock them so my child can’t select them. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remove Ad or have a lock for children

Hi @Wrathofpanda,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We prioritize the security of the children that are streaming from Roku so we'd be more than willing to address your concern regarding the inappropriate ads that are being displayed. May we know the specific time and app/channel you were on when this inappropriate ad was prompted on your screen? In addition, kindly send us a photo/video of the ad that you're referring to for reference. 

Furthermore, here's our Support article to help you on How to hide an ad.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address and we'd be more than willing to listen and take action. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos