Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
curespiral13
Reel Rookie

Please Add Rokfin

I'm increasingly disgusted with MSM and YouTube censoring/deplatforming independent media.. PLEASE ADD ROKFIN TO ROKU! 

7 REPLIES 7
w_e
Reel Rookie

Re: Please Add Rokfin

Yes, I signed on to Roku community just to see if they have a Rokfin app that I could use on my Roku TV. If anyone from Roku is monitoring this site, plesae try to make this happen, lots of good content on Rokfin that you can't find anywhere else.

Same. Just came here to express the same feelings.  Rokfin is a wonderful and diverse platform for content creators. I love what they are doing.  Would be great to see a Rokfin channel on Roku.

hardy99

Yes!! Rokfin would be a good addition. 

TTky

Please add Rokfin!

gulmer
Binge Watcher

Re: Please Add Rokfin, answer from Rokfin

Got an email from Rokfin writing a response to my question, "Will Rokfin ever create an app for Roku streaming devices?", their answer, "Yes Gene! Probably by the end of the year. Thank you for the feedback".

w_e
Reel Rookie

Awesome, thanks for the news! Haven't been using Rokfin just because I habitually watch everything on the Roku tv, but an app would change that.

Rhino_7
Reel Rookie

I know this isn't the easiest way but works pretty well. I use the "web video caster" app. Just copy the url and paste it in the app's browser. I do this with banned.video and others.