Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HFC

PRODUCT SUGGESTION - Roku Ultra

I've been using a Roku Ultra for a couple of years ago and use the fish tank screen saver.  The only thing bad about that saver, besides the eel not gulping down an occasional passing morsel, is that it doesn't include the current time anywhere.

It would be cool if you morphed the coral reef (maybe the stick like piece near the middle) during the sweep to show the current time.  Even if it was only updated .every 5 minutes, that would be great.

Alternately, you could add a timestamp somewhere innocuous but easily found.

Either way, that would be a big help.  This is such a nice screen saver, I leave the TV on with that running almost constantly.  Almost like a real fish tank without the need for a toilet burial.

Harry

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: PRODUCT SUGGESTION - Roku Ultra

0 Kudos
HFC3
Reel Rookie

I'm assuming your post was telling me to post it in a feedback (Wishlist) category?  I've done that, despite the warning that it might be a duplicate post.

If I did post this incorrectly, or I should delete this copy to keep suggestions in a different category, can someone either delete this topic or tell me how to?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

No need to do anything - you can ignore the "warning" about duplicate posts/topics.

0 Kudos