Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reel Rookie

My Feed Issues

Please document known bugs with your Roku devices such as the 2 known problems with My Feed:  1.  Can be difficult to unfollow  and 2. Can not add new entries to My Feed for unknown reasons.

5 REPLIES 5
Mriguy
Binge Watcher

My Feed function stopped working on 5/5/21, and no help from Customer Service. Now what?help

Since 5/5/21, the My Feed function stopped working. Even though I have followed a very large number of series and movies and directors for many years, I no longer receive updates on any of them, and, when I click on My Feed, I am only shown the 3 generic entries, Movies, TV Shows, and Movies Coming Soon. Over the last 19 days, I have reached out at least 4 different times, only to receive an automated response, and no real help or follow-up of any kind. Extremely frustrating. Now what?

conniegist

Re: My Feed function stopped working on 5/5/21, and no help from Customer Service. Now what?help

I am getting the same thing and was wondering if yours was resolved?

Mriguy
Binge Watcher

Re: My Feed function stopped working on 5/5/21, and no help from Customer Service. Now what?help

Hello. Unfortunately, no, still unresolved since at least 5/5/21. Multiple system restarts have not fixed it, multiple system updates have not changed it. During the entire time, I have been continuing to follow more than a hundred different movies, series, actors and directors, as I have been doing for years. On or around May 5, 2021, Roku made some sort of change or changes, on their end, which have caused me to lose the use of My Feed completely, and they seem unwilling to fix whatever the actual issue is. Extremely frustrating, to say the least.

CLeonard
Reel Rookie

The same thing happened to me and it has not been resolved.  It's like my feed never existed and I have had Roku for a long time.  My devices also disappeared.  I went to use my Roku on another TV in the house and the it won't let me view any apps and my feed is gone.  When I try to use a few apps that I downloaded for the 2nd time, it says I don not have enough space to open and to insert a card.  

doloco

Re: My Feed Issues

My Feed on Roku TV recently stopped working for me as well.

- I can no longer unfollow movies I have previously followed.

- Some movies show up as 'free' in the feed but when following through to watch, there are no free options.

- Or vise-versa, movies appear on the list as available to rent only when free options are available.

Roku should remove the service from the menu if it's no longer maintained.