Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More app : Virgin TV and ICI tou.tv (Quebec channel)

More app or channels : Virgin TV and ICI tou.tv (Quebec channel)

or any Quebec channel would be nice

9 REPLIES 9
goremonger

Re: More app : Virgin TV and ICI tou.tv (Quebec channel)

I completely agree. That would be great. I will probably change TV because of that.

Framboise
Reel Rookie

Please add theese chanels.

Framboise
Reel Rookie

I am replying again because I would really like to see the virgin tv app being added.

I will probably choosing a competitors tv or device for this reason even if I prefer the Roku interface.

How often does Roku look at theese comments?

How do we proceed to get an app added?

Can it be done quickly?

I agree entirely. Tou.tv seems to be available for literally every other platform, except smart TVs themselves for some bizarre reason saying they aren't robust, whatever nonsense that even means. But there doesn't really seem to be a reason Roku couldn't port the app that already works on all the other platforms. BIG missed opportunity.

effigicars45
Reel Rookie

How can I watch this on my TCL Roku tv 

ICI Tou.tv

0 Kudos
Titelou23

I just bought roku tv and cant watch Virgin tv on it I am very desapointed and thinking of returning the tv.

effigicars45
Reel Rookie

Yes unfortunately, you have to rent the ICI tout.tv through your tv cable provider. Hope that will help you.

0 Kudos
blamaz07
Reel Rookie

I also wrote about this feature suggestion on another page (TouTV-french-CBC-canadian-channel-on-ROKU-in-Canada) but it look like nobody from Roku read or respond to theses threads. I do prefer the Roku UI but they just ignore our requests. ICI Tou.tv is available on all others platforms (Google Chromecast,  Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV), Too bad that I bought 2 Roku TV but i'll be switching to another streamer soon.

0 Kudos
Snicholl

Hello - I would like to watch Virgin TV from my Roku TV as well.

0 Kudos