Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PAnonymous

Manually Add Live TV Channels (Antenna)

I would like to be able to manually add Live TV channels to my Sharp Roku TV.  The automatic scanning feature does not cover this request because it does not allow me to manually select an antenna channel number and add it to the channel list under the Live TV input.  This feature would be helpful for customers who have TV antenna rotators and have to point their antennas in multiple different directions to get all of the local TV channels over the air.  Currently, we have to automatically scan for channels every time we move the antenna, which causes the previous channels to be deleted.

1 REPLY 1
electromek
Reel Rookie

Re: Manually Add Live TV Channels (Antenna)

Why has nobody addressed this issue? I have the same problem. I guess I'll have to buy a non-Roku TV to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.