Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justak

How to turn on Guest Mode remotely on my Roku device

Jump to solution

For rental properties, it would be very valuable to be able to remotely:

* Reboot a Roku

* Enable Guest Mode Remotely

* Logon to a channel while in guest mode remotely (to enable steaming TV for example)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GreatScott

Re: How to turn on Guest Mode remotely on my Roku device

Jump to solution

You can enter Guest Mode remotely by logging into the website with your account, and next to each of your linked devices there is a button "Enable Guest Mode".

Once you are logged into your Roku account, you can adjust Guest Mode settings per device.Once you are logged into your Roku account, you can adjust Guest Mode settings per device.

That said, I tried this and the TV was NOT in Guest Mode when my guests arrived.

[Image added for context]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
GreatScott

Re: How to turn on Guest Mode remotely on my Roku device

Jump to solution

You can enter Guest Mode remotely by logging into the website with your account, and next to each of your linked devices there is a button "Enable Guest Mode".

Once you are logged into your Roku account, you can adjust Guest Mode settings per device.Once you are logged into your Roku account, you can adjust Guest Mode settings per device.

That said, I tried this and the TV was NOT in Guest Mode when my guests arrived.

[Image added for context]

0 Kudos