Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doctorjmjb

Hey Roku team! We need a Hobi app on the Roku.

Roku needs an app like Hobi that lets you keep track of your shows. I used to have Tivo when I had cable tv and I could keep season passes for any show that I watched. The closest thing that I can find is the Hobi app. It keeps track of all my shows, tells me what episodes are available and when new episodes will be available. Only thing is that I have to go on my phone to keep track and check the latest status. It would be great if it were available directly from the Roku home page and maybe even had a link to go directly to the episode like when you search. After viewing it would even be better if it kept track of the episodes viewed. Don't want to be too greedy so would settle just for the app as it currently exists on my phone to be on the homepage.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.