Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbpub

Feature request: Need equalizer app for Roku Soundbar

Hello - I've been a Roku user for over a decade. I recently purchased a Roku Smart Soundbar  and am satisfied but not thrilled with the sound quality. I miss the ability to equalize the audio output for my room and preferences.

Please consider creating an equalizer app for the Roku Smart Soundbar , that could be used to fine-tune audio output based on user preferences.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
weeweedog

Re: Feature request: Need equalizer app for Roku Soundbar

I agree 100%.. It is really good. It could be better because the sound varies with which channel/streaming service used. 

sdl37sdl

I totally agree with you. EQ needed asap. Been a faithful customer for awhile. I want to become a BETA tester can you consider it?

Rusty2465
Binge Watcher

I also agree.  But not just for a sound bar. It would be great to have an app for sound booster like phones do 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.