Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tommiranda
Level 8

Feature Request: Trakt TV

Is there any way to integrate Trakt.tv with Roku?  I've used Trakt.tv for a while with another DVR and liked it a lot.  I've recently started using Roku and would like my viewing history synchronized with trakt.tv automatically.

5 REPLIES 5\
BryWeb
Level 7

Re: Trakt TV

I am also in the same boat,  I started using and loving Trakt to help track what shows are out and which ones I have seen and would love ROKU to support it as well.

Lainey_28
Level 7

Re: Feature Request: Trakt TV

Please add this app trakt tv

YcasteG3
Level 7

0 Kudos
tommiranda
Level 8

I've been looking into this some more and there seems there is very little support for Trakt in Roku.  There is a media player that has some Trakt support, but it's limited.  I spent some time understanding how to write Roku apps (channels) and I got as far as making a working "proof of concept".  Before I spend much more time understanding Roku app development I'd like to know if there is an appetite for a Trakt channel. 

Currently, I see no way to have Trakt automatically mark shows as watched.

Comments?

Saipixels
Level 7

0 Kudos