Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tommiranda
Reel Rookie

Feature Request: Trakt TV

Is there any way to integrate Trakt.tv with Roku?  I've used Trakt.tv for a while with another DVR and liked it a lot.  I've recently started using Roku and would like my viewing history synchronized with trakt.tv automatically.

6 REPLIES 6
BryWeb

Re: Trakt TV

I am also in the same boat,  I started using and loving Trakt to help track what shows are out and which ones I have seen and would love ROKU to support it as well.

Lainey_28

Re: Feature Request: Trakt TV

Please add this app trakt tv

YcasteG3

0 Kudos
tommiranda
Reel Rookie

I've been looking into this some more and there seems there is very little support for Trakt in Roku.  There is a media player that has some Trakt support, but it's limited.  I spent some time understanding how to write Roku apps (channels) and I got as far as making a working "proof of concept".  Before I spend much more time understanding Roku app development I'd like to know if there is an appetite for a Trakt channel. 

Currently, I see no way to have Trakt automatically mark shows as watched.

Comments?

Saipixels

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tommiranda @Lainey_28,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

You can reach out to Trakt TV and let them know that you'd like to use their services on the Roku platform. Channel partners design and develop their own channels on Roku.

If you have any other concerns or inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos