Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joered05
Visitor

Feature Request: Pin requirement to delete channels

Hello! I set up 4 Roku's for a condo recently and everything works perfectly except for one thing: people can delete channels. I was wondering if Roku would add an option to require the Roku PIN to delete/move channels. I looked around and even asked several people if there was an option and it appears there isn't.

If Roku adds the option would Roku also add the option to require the pin to do other things? Mainly disabling the ability to modify settings. I would really appreciate it if Roku would add the option in a software update. If anyone is curious 3 of them are Roku Express's, and 1 of them is a Roku TV.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Setting for pin required to delete channels?

[Moving post to general discussion]

[Topic title updated to reflect feature request]

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the feedback and request here.

Currently at the moment the PIN for your Roku account is used to purchase or add channels from the Roku Channel Store. For more information regarding your PIN, you can check out our support page here: https://support.roku.com/article/220128567-how-do-i-create-or-update-the-pin-for-my-roku-account-

I'll be sure to pass the suggestion along to our team!

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator