Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lseamans88

Feature Request: Bring back "Just Added"

Seriously, we need some way to identify recently added channels we might like and for new channels to get some traction!  Yes, maybe, control spam and duplicates, but please do something!

Labels (1)
17 REPLIES 17
TBDave
Roku Guru

Re: Bring back "Just Added"

Yes!  Please bring back the Just Added section. It's the only way to find new channels.

rockaway1836
Binge Watcher

Re: Bring back "Just Added"

Another vote for bring it back.

EACalhoun
Binge Watcher

Reinstate "Just Added"

Having been a Roku user for about 7 years, this is the first time I've EVER posted here - so please don't disappoint. Please reinstate "Just Added" to the channel store menu. I would check this section at least a few times a week. Thank you. 

crunch32
Roku Guru

Re: Reinstate "Just Added"

The following is from Tanner over a week ago.

Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts here.

I've passed the feedback along to our team for further review—rest assured it has been received. 

If you'd like to make a suggestion for future consideration, please feel free to visit the Suggest a Feature section of the Community. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Now that you have passed the feedback to your team we have not gotten any response back.

Please let us know what the team is doing about this and do the right thing and bring back the Just Added Section

JBH
Reel Rookie

Just Added Section - Suggestion

A suggestion for ROKU concerning the removal of the Just Added Section.  It may be difficult for you to re-add that feature back to the ROKU Channels but how about setting up a web page instead.  It should be an easy database call.  While you're at it can you sort it in latest date order and display the date.

JB

davidjazz
Roku Guru

Re: Just Added Section - Suggestion

Please bring it back. Roku deleted a function I used every day with no explanation. What happened, Roku?

Michael-Alan
Binge Watcher

Re: Feature Request: Bring back "Just Added"

Please bring back the "Just Added" feature that was previously under the Streaming Channels section.

gpstern
Binge Watcher

This is a critical feature and needs to be returned.  If it can't be brought back to the Roku device itself, please add it to the Roku website's channel store.  Or, at a minimum, allow users to sort the channel store by date added.  PLEASE!!!

lcowart

Yes, please bring back "Just Added" NOW!