Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSx61x4

Feature Request: Ability to connect to last.fm while using Roku music apps to allow scrobbling.

I use my roku stick extensively to consume music through Pandora, youtube, somafm, vevo, and similar.  I would love for these listens to be recorded to last.fm.  I believe it should be fairly simple to integrate and as I understand, the last.fm api is free:  https://www.last.fm/api

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
theuser86
Roku Guru

Re: Feature Request: Ability to connect to last.fm while using Roku music apps to allow scrobbling.

If you want a Last.fm app for the Roku, you should contact Last.fm and request they develop the app. Roku doesn’t write the apps for the Roku devices. They have a community forum of their own.

0 Kudos
aztcl
Reel Rookie

Re: Feature Request: Ability to connect to last.fm while using Roku music apps to allow scrobbling.

If you are able to use Plex for your music listening, you can connect your Plex account to last.fm. This enables scrobbling of any music you listen to on the Roku Plex app.

0 Kudos