Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bford

Expand audio lag control beyond 500ms

I recently upgraded to a Roku Ultra to gain access to private listening via Bluetooth. I was sad to find out that, although I can connect my wireless headphones directly to my Roku, there is a major lag between video and audio. The back up option is to connect via the Roku mobile app, which also has a lag but allows me to compensate for it using the audio lag feature under app settings. This works, but only allows adjusting lag up to 500 ms which does not quite fix the problem. Please allow for lag adjustment for up to 1000 ms (or just fix the lag issue altogether).

2 REPLIES 2
Kevlar1

Re: Expand audio lag control beyond 500ms

This is a major problem for me as well. My non-Roku projector has limited functionality without the Roku, but I cannot tolerate a full second of audio lag with my Bluetooth home theater stereo when I attach the Roku to the projector.

bran24
Channel Surfer

Re: Expand audio lag control beyond 500ms

same here!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.