Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujalg

Channel request - Zee5 app not available in Roku for US.

Zee not available in Sling and Dish. Zee5 is available now in US, but it's not in Roku. I would request Roku to make this app available in the device.

3 REPLIES 3
Sting_Seth
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel request - Zee5 app not available in Roku for US.

I second this request. Apart from Zee5, you should also consider having SonyLiv. 

0 Kudos
Sdesi247
Reel Rookie

The App is available now but the ZEE5 App has a ton of issues. Many times the video playback is awful like VHS or worse. Once time to get around the ZEE5 issue I restarted by ROKU TV even though Netflix and YoutubeTV are both working without issues.  The next day the same issue with no luck to get the video to playback in a watchable quality.  

Long story short I have emailed ZEE5 on the issue.

0 Kudos
Sdesi247
Reel Rookie

Called ZEE5 support and they are aware that the ROKU APP is having video issues.  I have 3 Roku devices 2 wireless and is hard wired and all have the same issue.  They had me use my mobile device as the last test where the video played in proper quality.

Odd as the App was working perfect all of last week and the weekend and once on Sunday.

0 Kudos