Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OldBear
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Request: Please look into getting the new Circle Network for Roku.

Jump to solution

Just adding my voice to wanting to see Circle TV on Roku! While I have access from a Nashville station, Roku is already set up and ready to go.

LVFlack

Jump to solution

Would like to also request adding the new Circle Network to the Roku selections. 

radamjr

Jump to solution

I agree, add Circle Network to the ROKU

Beverator
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I definitely agree! It is clean family entertainment! Need a channel like this to escape all of the negativity and bad news that is so prevalent on TV these days! Thank you!

Beverator
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree completely! I would love to see Roku obtain the Circle Network. It is clean family programming and music! Would be a great addition to Roku!

OldBear
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still waiting! It would be GREAT if Roku would respond to these. "We are negotiating" or "Not happening" or some kind of reply so those of us looking for this know if this is in the works, or if we need to give it up and find a different solution.

0 Kudos
Tazzedward

Jump to solution

Echo'ing the above statements would love to be able to watch this channel on Roku because it's not available on my area

0 Kudos
fleetwoodjack
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

GREAT watching the Opry via the Roku Channel app last night (Live TV Channel 317).  Definitely a better experience than viewing through YouTube, as we'd been doing. 

Thanks much for adding this Roku!

0 Kudos
VideoBob
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I confirmed that Circle is indeed available from the relatively new LiveTV  channel listings.  From your home screen,  select the Roku Channel, then scroll down the menu until you see the LiveTV logo.   Select it.  Then use the up/down arrows to find channel 317.   While this is not a direct, dedicated channel button we'd all like to see... it is Circle network streaming live with Roku.  This morning had a replay of the current runs of The Grand Ol' Opry with Garth and Trisha performing together to an empty auditorium.  Kind of surreal but a lot better than most things on television.  Up next was a southern rockumentary and of course later in the day, Hee Haw reruns.   It's amazing how truly stupid humor holds up over time.  Everyone.. ENJOY!

0 Kudos