Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cjane1

With Advertising

If not correct the service with advertising is $4.99.

Not that I want to pay more but they could have asked for 5.99 and I would pay for it. The options available, you can't find on any other streaming channel.

0 Kudos
Cjane1

Re: Channel Request: Please add Discovery Plus

The channel is available. You need to go to Roku store an add it from their website.

HunyBuny

Re: Discovery Plus, how to add app

Much obliged.  A little convoluted the way it is right now, but probably because it is brand new.

0 Kudos

Please add roku

0 Kudos

Please add roku or I no need roku

0 Kudos
RGustafson85
Channel Surfer

Wow, I didn't realize this was a teenage forum.. "Add Discovery Plus or I'm getting rid of ROKU"!! No wonder this country is in the shape it is. Discovery has just taken many of it's "free" shows from it's many channels & has put them on Discovery Plus. Now you have to pay your $4.99 or $6.99 for the subscription. If you don't then those once "free" shows are no longer on the channel it was on when it was free. Not any of the other "streaming networks" have done this.. only your precious Discovery plus is doing this and you all are lining up like lambs to the slaughter... But hey aren't you all so lucky that ROKU & Discovery networks came to an agreement because now you don't have to give up your ROKU.. Ya know like you threatened to do.. Yeah right!!... As I said a sad state of affairs!!! 

"Keep em phree"
0 Kudos
Bepo

I have Discovery+ apps on both my firestick and roku. Go online and get the app and it pops up on the TV. Amazon for Firestick and roku can be added

0 Kudos
Tami4evr
Binge Watcher

Re: Please add Discovery Plus, app has been added!

@dar Not a problem! So happy I could help out. Happy Streaming 😁

0 Kudos
Tami4evr
Binge Watcher

How to Download the Discovery Plus App

@Kurt878 I spent 2 hours trying to figure how to get the Discovery Plus app on my TCL Roku TV & this is what you need to do.’

Download the Roku app on your cellphone. You have to go through the app for some reason cuz the app isn’t on the TCL ROKU TV yet. Once you do that you need to click the blue download link below next to ROKU.

0C5022DD-9D06-46C8-9338-94F9FF37442C.jpeg

This will take you to MOVIES & TV apps that are available. Scroll slowly until you see the Discovery Plus app & click to install it. Once you do that it will say “INSTALLED” then you go to your TCL ROKU TV & the app will be at the bottom where all your installed apps are. Click the * on your remote & you can move the app to wherever you want it.

Hope this was helpful! Have fun streaming!

0 Kudos
Tami4evr
Binge Watcher

How to Download the Discovery Plus App

@KristinCampos 

@Betsylynne & @AndiRed  I spent 2 hours trying to figure how to get the Discovery Plus app on my TCL Roku TV & this is what you need to do.’

Download the Roku app on your cellphone. You have to go through the app for some reason cuz the app isn’t on the TCL ROKU TV yet. Once you do that you need to click the blue download link below next to ROKU.

0C5022DD-9D06-46C8-9338-94F9FF37442C.jpeg

This will take you to MOVIES & TV apps that are available. Scroll slowly until you see the Discovery Plus app & click to install it. Once you do that it will say “INSTALLED” then you go to your TCL ROKU TV & the app will be at the bottom where all your installed apps are. Click the * on your remote & you can move the app to wherever you want it.

Hope this was helpful! Have fun streaming!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.