Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonnyB1975
Channel Surfer

Channel Request: BT Sport

When is the BT Sport channel coming to Roku devices? Does anyone have a clue?

6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: BT Sport

@JonnyB1975 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider to request or suggest a channel on Roku devices. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Doctor10
Streaming Star

Re: BT Sport

@RokuDanny-R At the top of this page it states: "Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team!", so that's what we're doing!  Also, you provide this form for us to tell YOU want we want to see so that YOU can work with the channel providers to get them added to your channel store: https://support.roku.com/en-gb/article/208756868

@JonnyB1975 @PJxr2 

0 Kudos
Doctor10
Streaming Star

Re: Channel Request: BT Sport

@JonnyB1975 @RokuDanny-R @PJxr2 I raised this on the BT Community forums last night and was advised that "there are contractual reasons why it had to be made available on Now TV devices first, but don't worry - it's coming to Roku devices very soon!"

JonnyB1975
Channel Surfer

I wonder how soon is "very soon"?

0 Kudos
Doctor10
Streaming Star

Given that the arrangement with Sky to offer NowTV to BT TV subscribers was implemented about a year later than originally planned, I'm not holding my breath!

0 Kudos