Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
minimin

Channel Request: Add Vlive As A Channel Option

Vlive is a Korean app used world wide to watch live streams and such from various kpop groups among other things. it would be useful as a channel. please and thank you.

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Channel Request: Add Vlive As A Channel Option

Me gustaría que agregaran #Vlive a roku. He tratado de transmitir videos desde #Vlive a mi #Roku pero no he podido, sim embargo en #Chromecast si se puede y eso me disgusta que compre mi #roku por que pense que era mejor y es molestó que quiero ver algo y no puedo.

Lavender
Reel Rookie

PLEASE ADD VLIVE!!!!

Please

cheesiediva
Reel Rookie

There are so many users who love VLive and have paid content that we can currently only watch on our computers or phone apps. It'd be great to watch that content on the bigger screens of our televisions via our Roku devices! Please, please, please consider adding VLive to the Roku channel library! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lavender
Reel Rookie

YESSS PLEASE!!!! I have paid content that I can’t watch on my TV! 🙏🏻

Fany_tk

Can you add Vlive??? Please I want to see it on my screen through roku, il would be amazing to see it because I think the half of the people who bought it, tried to see Vlive because of BTS. So please can you add it??? And I think more people could buy Roku because of Vilve!