Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Grouping please - disorganization discourages Roku use

The biggest obstacle in making Roku my go-to place for all things watchable is the time it takes to find and manage channels. For example, I added several fitness channels but if I want to start my day with a workout I end up spending a bunch of time finding the channel I want to try that day before I even get to move on to choosing the workout. If we were allowed to group our channels by genre (tv, fitness, cooking, etc), then I could at least try out several channels within a group and easily curate the channels that work for me. This is just one example, but it's daily for any kind of channel...want to check out a movie? Good luck. Even the ability to create a "favorites" list of 10 or so channels would make it easier to use, but grouping would be better as it would encourage trying out new channels. The current system (or non-system) discourages daily use of Roku in general.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Channel Grouping please - disorganization discourages Roku use

Are you talking about channels you start from the home screen, or 'live' channels in a streaming service like The Roku Channel?

For the home screen, you can hit asterisk "*" on a channel, then choose "move channel". You can then rearrange them into groups.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.