Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RB23
Level 7

CBC gem

please can Roku add CBC gem channel? why is it so hard to add this channel it's available on apple tv, chrome firestick, why can't the developers make it work on Roku?

7 REPLIES 7\
jenacol
Level 8

delete post delete postdelete post delete post

delete post

wgking
Level 7

Re: CBC gem

I also want CBC Gem.

Slugdangler
Level 7

This app is available on LITERALLY every other service except Roku, please add it!

RB23
Level 7

Update is up to cbc gem to add the channel and develop the channel to roku. So if you want cbc gem you must email cbc and keep asking for cbc gem app for roku. I contacted them directly and we just have to keep at it until they realize there are lots of roku users that want canadian content.

Ferg487
Level 7

CBC Gem please, Roku.....we Canadians are people too!

MVG
Level 7

Yes Please CBC Gem!! So much great content!!

willomena
Level 7

It is not all up to Roku.  CBC has to offer it to Roku. I have e-mailed CBC asking for them to put Gem on Roku.  Since they have put "CBC TV" on Roku recently, hopefully gem will follow.  I watch on Fire Stick, but the user interface with Fire Stick isn't very good.  I prefer Roku.

Tags (1)