Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RodGarcia
Reel Rookie

Better font for subtitles

The current fonts are very diverse, but some of them are not very practical. The sans-serif font, for example, is very thin and a little wide. I think a bolder and narrower font would be easier to read. I really like Roboto Condensed. As it is narrower, there can be more text in less space, and as it is bolder, it is not hard to read the text. Very practical and useful. I think you guys should test some fonts like this.

Completely unrelated, but I used to love the screensaver for Plex with the app logo or the poster of the movie crossing the screen like an old DVD logo. I obviously love the Roku screensaver as well, but sometimes it is nice to have something different (and a little retro). It is a shame it is not available anymore because of the new rules. I think you should reconsider.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Better font for subtitles

We appreciate you posting your suggestion here at the Roku Community, @RodGarcia!

We hear you, and we'll raise this with our team as your convenience and satisfaction are essential to us, and this helps us to improve the Roku platform. Additionally, kindly refer to our Support article to help you How to customized closed captions

If there's anything else you'd want us to address, please don't hesitate to let us know, and we'd be more than happy to listen and take immediate action if possible. 

Happy Streaming!
Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.