Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App for Xbox One and Series X/S

Roku needs to add their Roku Channel App to Xbox One consoles and Xbox Series X/S consoles. There's a lot of programming that I would enjoy watching if only it was on Xbox. 

A Roku channel app for Xbox just makes sense, seeing as how there's an app for phones and tablets. 

5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: App for Xbox One and Series X/S

Hi @JasonMShepard,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We adore this concept! Our constant goal is to give our customers the greatest possible streaming experience and comfort when utilizing our services. We appreciate your feedback, and once again, thank you very much for your input.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
Meh84

I consider the Roku channel part of the top 4 FAST services along with freevee, Tubi, and Pluto.  Those are all on Xbox so it's only right for the Roku channel to be on there also.  

The people at Roku need to talk to Microsoft. Xbox is diving into remote play, and might love the Idea of selling and streaming cloud gaming. 

It's great for both companies, as long as you all can agree on rights and cash flow. 

... All you'd need to play 2 player in a 1 console home was a Roku!

andyross
Roku Guru

I believe XBox run a variation of Microsoft Windows. There is no Windows app for Roku, so I doubt one would ever be one for XBox. That said, if you can use a browser, you can might be able to view The Roku Channel titles on it.

0 Kudos
Huhhh

Any update on this?