Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quest0311
Reel Rookie

An app to combine all apps

What is needed is an app that combines all streaming services results to one app and allows custom lists. I got the idea when I was trying to make a Zack Snyder list on VUDU, but couldn’t complete it because Army of the Dead is exclusive to Netflix and Zack Snyder’s Justice League is exclusive to HBO Max. I also wanted to make a list with all MCU films and shows on VUDU, but the shows are exclusive to Disney Plus. The exclusives keep me from including them in any one place. Sort of how Movies Anywhere was supposed to be one place you can reach all your digital content, But instead of being limited to just movies, This would include all movies and all shows from all streaming services that you can access from your Roku device, because this wouldn’t be a streaming service. It’s just a movies and shows database that connects your streaming services. Nothing would play from this archive. If you click on a Netflix movie, it would go directly to Netflix. This is simply a way to organize and search the content you have available. My kids love horror movies and would love to see a list of all the horror movies I have available between VUDU, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, FullMoon features, Midnight Pulp, Shudder, Peacock, Paramount Plus, and Disney Plus. It would be cool to have one place I could see all my favorite exclusives. I would call the app something like MyRoku. 

5 REPLIES 5
Perkinsal

Re: An app to combine all apps

Has this happened yet?

0 Kudos

I would gladly pay a single time or, if it were like $60/yr and annual price for this.

0 Kudos
Gsfuri
Channel Surfer

I would love that!

0 Kudos
Roving7
Reel Rookie

I just wish there was an app that streamed all the network news, not cable news. That way I could get rid of paramount and peacock if they ever become some kind of streaming monster channel that costs too much.

0 Kudos

Yes basically a content library and organizer..similar to Movies Anywhere that combines your purchased movies from services like Vudu, Amazon Prime, Apple Tv, etc..But expanded so that it allows you to pluck things from Netflix, Max, Disney +, etc. and organize your purchased and other streaming content together in any way that you choose..I have been hoping for something like that for a while..And I too would be willing to pay a nominal fee for the service, maybe a couple of bucks or so per month..

0 Kudos