Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PremierSports
Reel Rookie

Adding a Premier Sports Player app

I'm just looking at the possibility of getting a new Roku box and with the current apps and features it's almost the perfect choice, having the Premier Sports Player app would greatly improve the box. 

With Chromecast supporting many more apps by allowing you to cast directly to them it make that the go to for Sports streaming in my opinion. The ability to cast these apps on roku would be great if not able to get apps for all. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
PremierSports
Reel Rookie

Re: Adding a Premier Sports Player app

This would be amazing, having to connect my laptop through to my tv so I can watch Premier Sports is so annoying, please get this channel on there

0 Kudos
Travelguy

Emailed Premier Sports and they said they are always looking into ways to improve their customers experience and have taken the feedback back on. I guess that is better than nothing. I have found you can get Freesport via the STV app 

0 Kudos
Tvdealer

Workaround - you can cast from the premier sports website via a phone to Roku. Still agree an app would be better! 

0 Kudos